Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Hey Guys! it's Kaitie! Right now I'm going to talk about the Twilight Saga, Eclipse. I've read the series before the movies came out before the twilight Hype so I know what I'm talking about. In Eclipse Bella is torn between Edward and Jacob. Edward of course is Bella's true love, and vampire. Jacob is Bella's best friend, and werewolf. so Bella is the only normal one.
Also Victoria the last one of the three 'evil' Vampires that appeared in the first movie that is still alive. Well Victoria is building an army of newborn vampires (which happen to be very dangerous.) and the only one who knows what to with them is Jasper! YES Jasper Hael!! So Eclipse goes into the past of Jasper. Also Rosalie's. Both of Hael's past reveled.
This book was very exciting, my favorite in the series! This is bound to be a good movie! Or at least a good Hype.

Byezzzzz
Kaitie

1 comment:

  1. P.S. (Add On) That poster though I hate. I wish thy would just use something like the book cover :P

    ReplyDelete