Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crying/ other stuff

Ever wonder about crying? I haven't really until now. It's kind of weird. If you look really close to your eyes in a mirror, you can see your tear ducks.

I don't really get why you cry or what makes you cry. Today I lost to a good friend in a competition by far. I had always been ahead of her. I still am in one way. My father said it was my appearance, outfit, that kind of stuff, and that I should have placed more.
I don't want to sound like a sore loser or sour grapes here but I mean after I cried for half an hour. Thinking back, I'm happy for her, but mad at her at the same time. I don't really get why I'm mad, but I am.
Also I had a lot of bad things to say about the competition today, I mean they MESSED up my dance card completely!

Anyway, I've been on youtube lately and I am stuck on this one vlog, SHAYTARDS It's just so real. Well then again I like any vlog that keeps up to date, so really I can't choose favourites!

Anyway (again) Sorry about not posting (Been busy) and just a heads up I will not be posting from April 29 - May 06 because I will be in South America (SO Far away from home!) very excited!
Thanks for reading!

Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment